|−|3m AED property in May 2014 = 586, 395 EUR3m AED property in Jan 2015 = 734,034 EUR 鈥?25.17 percent increase3m AED property today = 722, 021 EUR 鈥?23.19 percent increase <a href=http://www.coachonlineoutlet.us.org/>Coach Factory Outlet</a> Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. p <a href=http://www. AtlantaFalconsJersey.us.com/>http: //www.AtlantaFalconsJersey.us.com</a> |+|
|−|Norwich Peterborough BS 0845 300 2522 1.74%F For 2Yrs 65% 拢195 Yes <a href=http: //www. ugg- bootscheap.us.com/>Uggs For Women</a> Watering cans can significantly reduce the amount of water used while getting the desired amount to your plants. |+|
|−|aWFzIGFuZCBSb3NzIFNjaGVybGVyIGVhY2ggc2hvdCBhIDc2IGJldHdlZW4gRmlyc3QgYW5kIEZv <a href=http://www. coachoutletstoreonline.me/>Coach Outlet</a> Oconomowoc Sectional: Wisconsin recruit Andrew Crone of Arrowhead advanced at 132, winning his first two matches by pin before winning the final by injury default over Cedarburg's Joey Pelkey. Oconomowoc had the most champions with five: Logan Ballering (152), Joe Nettesheim (170), Brett Samsom (195), Nick Gomez (220) and Michael Mohr (285). o <a href=http://www.canadagooseoutlet.net.co/>canada goose jacket</a> |+|
, . , , . .
|−|They will also be able to help set the AAP鈥檚 priorities for the following financial year. <a href=http://www.oakleysunglasses.nom.co/>oakley sunglasses</a> Knesset Christian Allies caucus director Josh Reinstein said the Congressmen were sent a clear message that there is wall-to-wall opposition in Israel to the Iran deal regardless of party or political persuasion. He warned that the deal could be the greatest existential threat the State of Israel has ever faced. In Israel, there is no dispute between Left and Right over the Iran deal, Minister for Social Equality Gila Gamliel told The Jerusalem Post. Everyone here feels very strongly that this agreement poses a grave danger to Israel, to the West and to the world at large. |+|
|−|d ZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL2JvYi5keWVyLjMxIiB0YXJnZXQ9Il9ibGFuayI+d3d3LmZhY2Vib29rLmNv <a href=http://www. coachoutletstores.net.co/>Coach Factory</a > It makes it easier for family and means I can get a couple of friends here. <a href=http://www. cheapjordanshoes.us.org/>cheap jordans</a> |+|
|−|Week, which makes the TOTAL Cost <a href=http: //www.airmaxnike.us.com/>air max 90</a> Cullen, 23, is a first-grade teacher at the Lloyd St. campus of Milwaukee College Prep, a public charter school. http://www.ugg-bootscheap.us.com |+|
|−|Master gardener Molly Hackett, whose motto is 鈥淣ever trust a gardener with clean fingernails,鈥?welcomes your questions. Send them to 1384 Meridian Road, Victor, MT 59875; call 961-4614; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a garden-related subject line in emails. <a href=http://www.oakleyglasses.us.org/>oakley sunglasses store</a> Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. j <a href=http:// www.michaelkorsoutletsonlineco.com.co/>http://www.michaelkorsoutletsonlineco.com.co</a> |+|
:. -the of to . . of , by the over , , , and .
|−|In terms of league position, the game is meaningless because Moors can鈥檛 improve on their fifth place, but Ainsley has to decide on whether he wants to play his strongest available team today, with the much anticipated play off semi final coming up next week against Darlington. <a href=http://www. ArizonaCardinalsJersey. us.com/>Cheap Jerseys From China</a> All of that experience is paying off. |+|
|−|The first-team all-Sun Belt Conference selection had 111/2 sacks and 20 tackles for loss last season. <a href=http://www.ArizonaCardinalsJersey.us.com/>Cheap Jerseys</a> Every month, the police come to our work to check people, said Bekmirza. If you are caught with no permit, you are deported. Once, I was stopped in the street by police and taken to jail, but at the time I had the proper documents and was eventually freed. |+|
to the the that in the of that the of . , and . a to to the and the . . a and of . .
|−|Zhang Yujie is the director of the administrative office under the archives. <a href=http://www.ugg-bootscheap.us.com/>Cheap Uggs</a> Meaty, mushroomy aromas with hints of blackberry, too. A lithe texture reveals flavors of dried fruits and smoke. This is really awesome with aged cheddars. |+|
|−|Egypt and the Arab world mourn the death of Egyptian legendary actor Nour el Sherif. (File photo) <a href=http://www.oakleyonlinesunglasses.us. com/>discount oakley sunglasses</a> "For years, China has rigged the rules and played games with its currency, " said Sen. Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat. "Rather than changing their ways, the Chinese government seems to be doubling down." |+|
|−|n Labour Party female activist and Miliband aide Ann Yearley publicly says that Northerners are backward 鈥? maybe this women is right with too many inhabitants, like Archbishop Welby's poor people, being unable to work or feed their families who choose to spend a lifetime gambling family money in their huge choice of local bookies before heading into the nearest boozer to celebrate losing more and more money. <a href=http: //www.oakleyglasses.us.org/>cheap oakley sunglasses</a> Once a business owner recognizes that he or she needs to buy or build a commercial space, Starion Financial will structure a loan that makes sense for the client. 鈥淭here are a number of resources we bring to the table 鈥?we have a lot of experience leveraging funding from the Small Business Association, local economic development corporations, and state agencies.鈥? |+|
|−|Information from: KPHO- TV, http://www.kpho.com/ <a href=http://www. cheapjordanshoes.us.org/>http://www.cheapjordanshoes.us.org</a> 8 p.m. Saturday, 2401 W. Wisconsin Ave. $35, available at the box office and therave.com. r <a href=http://www.cheapnfljerseys.site/>cheap stitched nfl jerseys</a> |+|
, , the of is . to , , or in , , or . //, , , the
|−|鈥淪teph has settled in really well,鈥?said Fairweather. 鈥淪he鈥檚 adapted really well to the training. The fact she has played out in the States where they train every day has been good for her, and the time where she鈥檚 been in with us has been great. She鈥檚 got on well with the girls too.鈥?<a href=http://www.michaelkorsbags.nom.co/>Michael Kors Outlet</a> MPS board: The hottest race for the Milwaukee School Board is in a district covering much of the west side where Peter Blewett, the current board president, is being challenged by ReDonna Rodgers, who heads a nonprofit organization involved in youth education. |+|
|−|y While just a small proportion would consider Sunday holy, it still represents for many a sacred time with family, which if sacrificed, demands compensation. That has long been the logic of higher penalty rates for Sundays. But for small business operators like Sydney coffee roaster and cafe owner, Paul Jackson, Sunday penalty rates are crucifying employers . <a href=http: //www.cheapchinajerseysnfl.us.org/>Cheap NFL Jerseys from China</a > McDorman and Cooper, who is an executive producer on the series and has a recurring role, share another screen credit: They were in American Sniper, which earned Cooper an Oscar nomination. e |+|
. of that is and , the ,
|−|The Hartlepool Vision regeneration plan, which will eventually lead to between 拢10m to 拢20m investment, was launched earlier this year and aims to attract more people into the town. <a href=http://www.AtlantaFalconsJersey.us.com/>Wholesale NFL Jerseys</a> But the truth is, the idea hasn鈥檛 been completely embraced yet, says Tory Miller, a high- profile chef and local food advocate. And there鈥檚 still so much work to be done, says Tera Johnson, president of the Slow Money Wisconsin organization. 鈥淲e have this huge potential that we鈥檙e not living up to yet.鈥?But our state is positioned better than any right now, she says, as it boasts small-scale food processors, local banks, easy access to water and already established traditions of growing local food. <a href=http://www.michaelkorsbags.me/>Michael Kors Handbags</a> |+|
. are the and to
|−|cm93IGluIHN1YnVyYmFuIGNvbW11bml0aWVzLCB3aGVyZSBob21lb3duZXJzIGhhdmUgbWFkZSBz <a href=http://www. ugg-bootscheap.us.com/>Ugg Outlet</a> Reuters contributed to this report. n <a href=http://www.oakleysunglasses.nom.co/>http:/ /www.oakleysunglasses.nom.co</a> |+|
|−|Mitchell had brought his half century up with a four off the bowling of Collingwood, while Kohler- Cadmore followed up with three boundaries in two overs as the Rapids threatened to take control. <a href=http://www.jacketscanadagoose.us.com/>canada goose outlet</a> TheaterStep back to a different time before advertising on the internet reigned, when selling door-to -door put food on the table for families. Willy has been a traveling salesman all his life, but his dues have not come up due yet. After an economic shift, Willy must find new employment and continue searching for his family鈥檚 鈥渂ig break.鈥? Strollers Theatre presents Arthur Miller鈥檚 Death of a Salesman at the Bartell Theatre. Through May 16, |+|
|−|Cary Coupon Swap <a href=http://www. michaelkorsoutletsonlineco.com.co/>michael kors outlet online</a> He shows me round some other notable landmarks, including a memorial to the famous anti- Mafia judges who were murdered in Palermo (including Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino), Capo Market, where paying protection money has been a well-worn tradition among stallholders, and the cathedral, where churchmen would meet - and in some cases protect - Mafia members in the early days. It's clear it is going to take some time for the tables to turn to make a real difference. s <a href=http://www.canadagoosejacketstore.us.com/>canada goose parka</a> |+|
of the of , of and . is . and the of .., , to be that are ? is , , to to of and
|−|The young forward, after hitting five in his last five games, was involved in the build up in the Newcastle half before he struck Victor Anichebe鈥檚 lay- off from 18 yards at the visitors鈥?goal. Tim Krul had to be alert to tip over the bar. <a href=http://www. onlinecoachoutlets.us.com />Coach Outlet</a> The initiative of Yemen should serve as the cornerstone for other pushes of reform by enlarging the circle of solidarity between the |+|
: the . are a of the of , , and state-a . , in and the in in of the , , in the of . are :
, , and the
. the , -
. of , scale , and of
. /the of -
. when to the and ? the
. , the -
and , , , and , and in in . is to for to .
Concept Note for TGC, Bangalore, March 2011
Zainab Bawa, Dr. Bhuvaneswari Raman, Megha Vishwanath, T. B. Dinesh
Theme: Communities, Technology and Participation
Concept: This workshop follows from our recently concluded research on “communities, technology and participation” where we analyzed each of these three concepts independently and in relation with each other. Interventions such as e-governance, open government data, websites, databases, telecentres, in general the organization, representation and presentation of information to different groups in society, stem from specific beliefs and imaginations about development, democracy, state-citizen relationships and empowerment. Our research interrogated each of these ideals, the role that technology plays in their realization and how each of these ideals manifests in different socio-economic and political contexts. We wrestled with questions pertaining to abstraction and customization of technologies, especially if technologies have to be used by different communities, and the implications that varying degrees of abstraction and customization have for the use and costs of technology and the scales at which such technologies are implemented. We deliberated over technological determinism versus ground-level complexities and how, given our own backgrounds, training and institutional and socio-economic positioning in society, we imagine and use technology.
This workshop is an endeavour to extend some of the discussions we have had with you, to think through and sharpen some of the questions that have emerged in the course of this research along with you, and to expand our thought horizons on issues and questions that are emerging in the broad field of information technologies and governance. Our research team consisted of social scientists, technologists and academics trained in computer sciences. This added a degree of richness and depth to our probing as we thought through and deliberated our research questions and findings by attempting to cross the disciplinary boundaries and analyze how things appear from the other side. We would like to continue with this format in this workshop. Our attempt is to invite a mix of social scientists, technologists, practitioners and computer scientists on each of the panels for the themes that have emerged from our research. We also hope that this workshop will bridge into the current project on Web Accessibility for Inclusion of non-literate communities.
- Collation, Organization, Representation and Presentation of Information: One of the fundamental motivations underlying the introduction of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) is to provide information to citizens and to make information more accessible for them. A number of actors ranging from state agencies to NGOs, think tanks, corporations, banks and other financial institutions and civil society actors are vociferously advocating and/or are involved in collecting, organizing, presenting and representing data, either in collaboration with government institutions or on their own. We are interested in case studies and/or experiments regarding how data/information is collected, organized and presented via websites, databases, maps and through other means involving ICTs. Some of the questions which interest us are:
- a. What imaginations underlie the use of technology for opening up and presenting data through ICTs?
- b. What is the nature and content of information that is being gathered and presented via websites, databases, maps and other ICTs? What are the challenges involved in representing data through such means? How are issues such as costs of collating data, archiving, storing and updating and retrieving the data being dealt with?
- c. What are the repercussions of collecting and opening up various kinds of information to different publics?
- d. What imaginations of communities, citizenship and empowerment fuel such interventions?
- Costs and Scale of Technology: Most of the empirical and conceptual literature on ICTs and their application in contexts of governance, information management and accessibility rarely considers issues of costs and scale of applying technologies in different contexts. Financial costs of deploying ICTs is an important factor that fundamentally affects the design of technologies and how these technologies will be implemented and operated. Financial costs also pertain to maintaining technologies and updating them from time to time. Related to financial costs is the issue of scale i.e., do technologies have to be designed in overarching, abstract formats for them to be applicable in wider contexts or, considering that communities are heterogeneous and complex, do we need very specific, customized technologies for every situation? Scale therefore pertains to questions about how, where and in what manner technology is designed and implemented in different contexts and institutions and how do these scale decisions affect representation of information, access to information, and delivery of government services to different communities? Are non-proprietary technologies better suited to tackle cost and scale issues? How are technologists and practitioners confronting issues of scale and costs when designing technologies?
- E-governance: E-governance is directly linked with the two themes we have mentioned above. We are specifically interested in e-governance because it is an emerging arena of practice and a large part of research on this area rarely interrogates the claims of accountability, transparency, efficiency and improved state-citizen interfaces in a nuanced manner. In this panel, we are interested in discussing questions and issues related with the manner in which e-governance initiatives are being implemented in India and other parts of the world and how are governments and private parties (which include NGOs and civil society organizations) negotiating with each other, on what issues, in the implementation and running of e-governance projects under Public Private Partnership (PPP) models. We are also interested in understanding:
- a. What factors propel governments to implement e-governance?
- b. What kind of institutional changes in terms of reorganization of hierarchies, roles, processes and laws accompany the implementation of technology under e-governance?
- c. How are government officials and agencies involved in the design of technologies, websites and databases that will be applied under e-governance?
- d. How are issues of costs, scale and ownership of data considered, deliberated and resolved in the context of e-governance?
- e. What are the factors impeding/facilitating the operation of e-governance initiatives?
- f. What happens when technology is introduced to make the state more responsive and accessible to its citizens? How do citizens encounter/mark the state when interacting with it through technological interfaces?
- g. For who is governance made efficient, transparent and accountable through e-governance and in what ways? Who loses and who gains through the application of e-governance? How are losses and gains analyzed and assessed?
- Technology and Society – research methods, questions, paradigms: In this generic session, we are keen to explore the paradigms that guide the formulation of questions and methods to research state, technology and society. We are interested in discussions that emerge from the different disciplinary standpoints in social and natural sciences. We believe that this generic discussion is critical to begin a dialogue, or for that matter a confrontation and debate, on how we can move beyond standpoints of technological determinism and social complexities to ask more useful questions of technology and society.
Dates of the Workshop: 18th - 19th March, 2011
Venue: 1 Shanthi Rd, Bangalore